Personal Injury Solicitors
Accidents can happen anywhere, anytime:
- at work
- in a road accident
- by tripping on a pavement
- on holiday
- through medical negligence
- by a product you purchased
If you have been injured, either physically or psychologically, because of someone else’s negligence (or fault), you may be able to claim Accident Compensation, even if you were partly to blame.
We recommend you make notes about the circumstances of your accident and to keep a diary of events. This may include details of visits to your GP, and expenses incurred as a result (keeping receipts where possible).
S.J. Edney personal injury solicitors have many years’ experience in dealing with accidents and accident compensation and are happy to offer our advice at a free initial interview.
- Why not allow us to contact you?
- If you would like a free appointment to discuss your case
- NO WIN NO FEE and LEGAL AID OFFERED
Read about some of our past cases and the level of compensation that was awarded to our clients.